Now teens don't have to worry about embarrassing metal braces in their yearbook photos or Facebook profiles – introducing Invisalign® Teen. Invisalign® Teen is the clear way to straighten teeth without metal braces, using aligners. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. You can still eat and drink what you want. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth, and there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
Invisalign Teen aligners have small blue color-changing indicators to show how long each aligner has been worn. It is the perfect teeth-straightening system for today’s teens’ busy lifestyles!
What is Invisalign Teen?
- A clear way to straighten your teeth without braces or wires
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made aligners
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss
- Custom made for comfort
- You can eat whatever you want without breaking a bracket or wire
How does Invisalign Teen work?
- Wear each set of aligners for about one to two weeks
- Your teeth will move gradually each week
- Visit us every 6-8 weeks.
- Total treatment time varies with the number of aligners. Extremely practical for Teens away at college